How to use Team license key?
All the Softphone.Pro Team customers get their Softphone.Pro license key. That license key is valid for the exact amount of Team users.
You can find your license key on Settings - Softphone.Pro - General settings page.
Team License Key Features
Please pay attention on Team license key features if you purchased Softphone.Pro license apart from Team:
- License key is valid until your Team subscription is active.
- You can use any available Softphone.Pro version with that license key. For example, you won't need to renew Softphone.Pro 3 license when we release Softphone.Pro 4.
- License key user quota is sychronized with Team users. For example, you purchased Team subscription for 5 users and then you considered to expand it up to 7 users. Team license key will be updated automatically and will be valid for 7 Softphone.Pro users.
How Softphone.Pro gets the Team license key
Team sends the License key to Softphone.Pro automatically if provisioning is enabled on Settings - Softphone.Pro - General settings page and Agent's Softphone.Pro configuration file contains the _License configuration template.
Please verify that Sofphone provisioning feature is enabled:
Enabling softphone provisioning will delete Softphone.Pro local settings stored on Agent computers, namely license key, SIP settings and SIP accounts, status and ACW settings. Please read Softphone provisioning in Team guide before use. If you don't want to use softphone provisioning feature please read one the following sections:
- How to use Team license key if you've already set up softphone configuration files in Team
- How to use Team license key if you don't use softphone provisioning
Make sure you didn't update Softphone.Pro configuration files manually. Configuration files must contain _License and _Restrictions templates:
How to use Team license key if you've already set up softphone configuration files in Team
Find your Team license key on Settings - Softphone.Pro - General settings page:
Define that license key in softphone configuration files on a user edit page (open Softphone.Pro tab):
You can also add the Restrictions section to configuration file, so Agents can't see license key on their Softphone.Pro settings window:
How to use Team license key if you don't use softphone provisioning
If you don't want to use softphone provisioning, find your Team license key on Setting - Softphone.Pro - General settings. Define your license key manually in Softphone.Pro (installed on Agent computers) on Settings - License window: