User with an Agent role can start and login Softphone.Pro desktop application only, he or she can't access the Softphone.Pro Team.
1. Open the Settings - Users page and click the Create user button.
3. Enter Agent's SIP account settings on Softphone.Pro tab if Provisioning feature is enabled on Settings - Softphone.Pro - General settings:
If Provisioning is disabled in Team, Softphone.Pro uses local SoftphonePro.ini configuration file, stored on Agent's computer.You can also edit SoftphonePro.ini configuration file manually on that tab. Team configuration file has highest priority, so Agent's local configuration file settings will be overwritten.
For security reasons you can hide settings received from Team, for example: Softphone.Pro license key, SIP credentials or 3-rd party CRM\Helpdesk integration settings. Use the [Restrictions] section in configuration file for that purpose.
4. Click Save button to apply these settings.
5. The Team plugin isn't enabled on Softphone.Pro desktop application by default. So Agent needs to download the Softphone.Pro with enabled Team plugin first.
If Agents have Softphone.Pro already installed and locally configured on their computers:
Enabling Team Provisioining will delete Softphone.Pro local settings stored on Agent computers, namely license key, SIP settings and SIP accounts, status and ACW settings. Disable Team Provisioning if you consider to use Softphone.Pro local configuration file SoftphonePro.ini stored on Agent computers.
Open the Settings - Users page. Select Agents by clicking the checkboxes next to user names and click Send invitation button.
6. Click the Send button to confirm.
Agents will receive a welcome email. Email contains the Softphone.Pro latest version download link and login information. Agents need to download and install the latest Softphone.Pro version. Once installed they need to start the Softphone.Pro and log in.
7. You can also send a welcome email on the user's profile page by clicking the Send invitation button.